Often we forget the passwords in our day to day life, due to numerous login credentials for different purposes rolling inside the head. In case if you have an account at FedEx web-based portal and have forgotten the password, don’t worry you can reset it. We would insist you to read further as we have discussed the relevant steps to reset the MyGroundBiz Password in the article.
MyGroundBiz Reset Password procedure
Kindly follow the below-given steps for resetting the forgotten password of the GroundBiz portal.
- Firstly visit the official FedEx portal: https://www.mygroundbiz.com/login?redirect=%2f
- Now kindly enter your FedEx ID in the blank box and click on the Login Tab.
- You will be able to see “Forget password?” Kindly click on it.
- Next is to input the valid User Id or email address in the portal and click on the continue tab
- The MyGroundBiz portal will perform the reset link procedure and will send the same in the registered email.
- Kindly open the E-mail and check the inbox to find the received email from the FedEx GroundBiz portal.
- Open the email and click on the password reset link to proceed further, you will get redirected to the official MyGroundBiz portal
- Now kindly enter a new password and re-enter the same and click on the continue TAB to complete the password resetting process.
It is a 100% safe and secure portal, users can access the online website to get the tracking details of their transits. You can even call on 18004357647 FedEx helpline number for getting the instructions for resetting the password of the portal.
We hope you got the useful information related to the search for the steps to reset the MyGroundBiz Password. In case if you have any other query related to the topic than we would request you to kindly note it down in the below-given comment section. We will be more than happy to assist you with a relevant answer to the asked question.